| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Norfolk Island in September is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature variation/ range is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 102.2mm (4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Norfolk Island September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Norfolk Island, Australia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Norfolk Island:
- Cape Reinga, New Zealand - 748.3 kms (465 miles) SE
- Waiharara, New Zealand - 823.1 kms (511.5 miles) SE
- Mangonui, New Zealand - 842.8 kms (523.7 miles) SE
- Waipapakauri, New Zealand - 831.7 kms (516.8 miles) SE
- Kaingaroa North, New Zealand - 838.4 kms (521 miles) SE
- Kaitaia, New Zealand - 838 kms (520.8 miles) SE
- Rangitihi, New Zealand - 844.2 kms (524.6 miles) SE
- Ahipara, New Zealand - 839.3 kms (521.6 miles) SE
- Broadwood, New Zealand - 862 kms (535.7 miles) SE
- Herekino, New Zealand - 851.9 kms (529.4 miles) SE
- Opononi, New Zealand - 880.5 kms (547.2 miles) SE